The purpose of these general conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as "GTU") is to determine the rules of use of the mobile application "Luxe for Guide" (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") published by the company Luxe for Guide (hereinafter referred to as “Luxe for Guide”).
"Luxe for Guide" is an application of the company LUXE FOR GUIDE SAS - 841 905 268 RCS PARIS - 12 rue de Beccaria, 75012 Paris FRANCE. The Publication Manager is Rebel² SARL, President
By installing the Application on your Smartphone/Tablet/or other Terminal and/or by accessing the Application, as a visitor and/or user, you unconditionally and unreservedly accept all of the T&Cs defined below. If you do not wish to accept these Terms, we ask that you do not access the Application.
Any visit and/or use of the Application must comply with these T&Cs.
Article 1. DEFINITIONS
Terms beginning with a capital letter within these T&Cs, whether used interchangeably in the singular or in the plural, will have the meaning given to them below:
« Application means the “Luxe for Guide” mobile application published and provided by Luxe for Guide, giving access to the Services, which is available free of charge in the Apple “Apple Store” and the Google “Google Play Store” to be downloaded by the User on his Apple iOS and Android device. The Application also includes the Content, software, programs, tools (programming, navigation, etc.), databases, operating systems, documentation and all other elements and services that compose it, the updates and new versions that may be made to the Application by Luxe for Guide.
« Content » designates, without this list being exhaustive, the structure of the Application, the editorial content, the pictograms, the drawings, the illustrations, the images, the photographs, the graphic charters, the brands, the logos, the acronyms, the corporate names, audiovisual works, multimedia works, visual content, audio and sound content, as well as any other content present within the Application and/or any other component of the Application. Services » refer to the various functionalities and services offered by the Application.
« Site means the official website of Luxe for Guide whose address is as follows: www.luxeforguide.com
« User » or « You » designates a major legal or natural person, and having downloaded the Application for its needs of referencing, Management of its activities of Tourist Guides, and access to the spaces of the partners of Luxe for Guide with which it will have agreed to collaborate .
« User » or « You » must be a Business Provider Partner with the legal status of a third-party employee with a main employer or that of an Independent/Freelancer acting on behalf of a legal entity.
To be « User » of the Luxe for Guide Application, you should register, complete your referencing file and have the supporting documents validated to prove to Luxe for Guide the authenticity of your status as a Business Provider Partner.
Article 2. PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION
The purpose of the Application is to give You access to information and news on the products and services offered by the Department Stores, the Luxury Houses, the Brands, the Signs and the partner shops of Luxe for Guide and to allow You to proceed to a French and worldwide referencing.
Several Services may be offered to the User and in particular:
- Access to the list of Luxe for Guide Partners
- The validation of the conditions for exercising a tourist guide activity bringing business with Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands, Retailers and partner shops of Luxe for Guide
- The filing and control of supporting documents to exercise a Business Contributor Partner activity
- Access to information on News and events from Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands, Retailers and Luxe for Guide partner boutiques with which you have agreed to collaborate
- Sharing features with social networks of Facebook and Twitter
- Practical information
- Planning passages with international customers
- The management of administrative, social or accounting documents of the Tourist Guides bringing business
- The search for specific pieces within Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands, Retailers and Luxe for Guide partner boutiques
This list is non-exhaustive and may be modified at any time by Luxe for Guide without its liability being engaged in this respect by anyone.
This list may vary depending on the contractual choices of each Department Store, Luxury House, Brand, Retailer and partner boutique of Luxe for Guide, which may decide to activate all or part of the services presented above.
Article 3. ACCESS TO THE APPLICATION
To access and use the Application, You must have a compatible phone or mobile device and Internet access.
The Application can be downloaded free of charge from the “Apple Store” and “Google Play Store” platforms on the following mobile devices:
- Iphone® mobile phone from Apple® with the iOS operating system under iOS 8 or iOS 9
- mobile phone with Android® OS 4.4 or later
The software version of the Application may be updated from time to time to add new functions and services.
Article 4. GEOLOCATION
The use of the geolocation functionality of the Application requires the express prior consent of the user to be geolocated. For this the user must activate, if he wishes, the geolocation function directly in the settings of his mobile terminal and accept that the Application can use it. This functionality can, at any time, and free of charge, be deactivated or activated.
By accepting the GPS geolocation function of the mobile phone and the Application, the user can:
- be spotted and solicited by Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands, Retailers and Luxe for Guide partner boutiques
- receive messages of an informative or commercial nature during the session of use of the Application
- set up your Route to Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands, Retailers and Luxe for Guide partner boutiques
Article 5. FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
The Application is offered free of charge to Users, excluding subscription costs with the mobile telephone operator, excluding connection and Internet access costs and excluding any additional costs billed for loading data.
Article 6. APPLICATION OF THE TOS AND TOS
The T&Cs are applicable to any User of the Application and Services.
The User is invited to read carefully and on each visit the T&Cs which are accessible by hyperlink on the home page of the Application and may be modified at any time and without notice by Luxe for Guide.
The Application may be regularly updated. In this regard, any Application downloaded by a User has a limited validity in time, taking into account these updates that must be downloaded and any technical, legislative or regulatory developments, over which Luxe for Guide has neither visibility nor control.
Article 7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE APPLICATION
Luxe for Guide is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the Application and its Content, subject to publications made in the "Event" section (events and news) by Department Stores, Luxury Houses, Brands , Retailers and partner boutiques of Luxe for Guide.
Without prejudice to the provisions of article 7, none of the provisions of the T&Cs may be interpreted as an assignment, transfer, sale, concession, license, loan, rental, authorization to operate granted directly or indirectly by Luxe for Guide for the benefit of the User on the Application, its Content and/or the Services.
Article 8. LICENSE OF USE
Luxe for Guide grants the User a personal right to use the Application, the Content and the Services, which is non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, non-transferable, worldwide and free of charge solely for its needs as a Tourist Guide providing business in the context of the use of the Application and the Services, to the exclusion of any other purpose.
It is strictly forbidden for the User to access and/or use the source codes of the Application and/or the software components of the Application.
The User does not acquire any intellectual property rights over the Application, the Content and/or the Services or any other rights than those conferred herein.
This license does not confer any right of use to the User on the Content. The User is therefore prohibited from reproducing, representing, adapting and/or exploiting either Content.
The User expressly agrees that the use of the Application does not in any way infringe the rights of Luxe for Guide, and in particular that this use does not constitute an act of counterfeiting, unfair or parasitic competition. content.
Article 9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The User expressly undertakes:
- not to permanently or temporarily reproduce the Application, in whole or in part, by any means and in any form
- not to use software or processes intended to copy the Content without the prior written authorization of Luxe for Guide
- not to carry out any adaptation, modification, translation, transcription, arrangement, compilation, decompilation, assembly, disassembly, transcoding, nor apply reverse engineering (or "Reverse Engineering") of all or part of the Application, Services and/or Content
- not to export the Application, to merge all or part of the Application with other computer programs
- not to make short quotations, analyzes and reproductions intended for press reviews as well as other uses expressly authorized by law within the limits and conditions set by the latter and subject in particular to citing the names of the authors and the source editorial
- to expressly renounce the use of software or devices likely to disrupt the proper functioning of the Application, nor to take any action likely to impose a disproportionate burden on the Luxe for Guide infrastructures
- not to extract or reuse, including for private purposes, without the prior written authorization of Luxe for Guide, a substantial or non-substantial part of the content of the databases and archives constituted by the Application;
- not to put in place systems likely to hack the Application and/or the Content in whole or in part, or likely to violate these T&Cs;
- to inform Luxe for Guide as soon as it becomes aware of an act of piracy and in particular of any illicit or non-contractual use of the Application and/or the Content, regardless of the method of distribution;
- not to sell, rent, sub-license or distribute in any way the Application and/or the Content to third parties.
Article 10. HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES.
The https://luxeforguide.com/ site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of LUXE FOR GUIDE SAS.
However, LUXE FOR GUIDE SAS does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing on the https://luxeforguide.com/ site is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
Article 11. AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
Luxe for Guide undertakes to make its best efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the Services of the Application. The Application is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except in the event of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the control of Luxe for Guide and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the proper functioning of the application. 'Application. Maintenance interventions may be carried out without the Users having been notified in advance.
Article 12. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Access to and use of the Application are at the User's own risk.
The Application and software is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
It is up to all Users to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software stored on their computer and telephone equipment against any attack.
The User declares to know and accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet network and, in particular, the functional characteristics and technical performance of the Internet network; problems related to connection and/or access to the Internet network and/or websites; issues related to network availability and congestion; problems related to network failure or saturation; issues related to transit time, access to information posted online, response times to view, view, query or otherwise transfer data; the risks of interruption; the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or hacking; the risks of contamination by any viruses circulating on said networks, etc. for which Luxe for Guide cannot be held liable.
Luxe for Guide cannot be held responsible for:
- in the event of any defect, loss, delay or error in the transmission of data which is beyond its control;
- sending messages and/or data to a false, incorrect or incomplete address;
- if data does not reach it, for any reason whatsoever, or if the data it receives is illegible or impossible to process;
- in the event that the User is unable to access or use the Site, the Application and/or the Services for any reason whatsoever;
- if for any reason the connection should be interrupted.
Furthermore, Luxe for Guide declines all responsibility in the event of misuse of the terminal and/or incident related to the use of the terminal when using the Application. Luxe for Guide can in no way be held responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, caused to Users, to their terminals, to their computer and telephone equipment and to the data stored therein, nor for the consequences that may result therefrom on their personal, professional or commercial activity.
Article 13. CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The applicable T&Cs are those in force on the date of connection and use of the Application by the User.
Luxe for Guide reserves the right to modify, at any time, all or part of the provisions of the T&Cs without notice or prior information to Users in order to adapt them to changes in the Services, to technical, legal or jurisprudential developments or when introducing new services.
Any changes made by Luxe for Guide to the T&Cs will be brought to the attention of Users by simply posting them online. They are deemed to have been accepted without reservation by any User who accesses the Application after said posting. Luxe for Guide therefore invites all Users to regularly consult the T&Cs.
Any new Service incorporating new techniques or new features improving the quality of existing Services will also be subject to these T&Cs, unless expressly provided otherwise.
Article 14. TERMINATION
Luxe for Guide may terminate the use of the Application at any time by giving You notice of termination.
Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to You will terminate and You must cease all use of the Application.
Article 15. CONTACT
Any questions relating to the Application and/or the Services should be addressed to: Luxe for Guide – Service Application et CGU – 12 rue de Beccaria, 75012 Paris FRANCE, tel. 09.74.76.72.00 or via the contact form provided in the application.
ARTICLE 16. APPLICABLE LAW
These T&Cs are subject to French law.
Any dispute or dispute relating to the execution or interpretation of these rules which cannot be settled amicably between the parties will be submitted to the competent courts within the jurisdiction of the TGI of Paris.